Apply For EB 5 Visa

The EB-5 provides a method for eligible immigrant investors to obtain United States visas as a path to permanent residence (green card).

The foreigner must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990 and have invested USD $1,000,000(only USD $500,000 when investing in a USCIS designated regional centre) in the business which is must create full-time employment for at least 10 US workers.

  • Qualifying Investors and their spouse and minor children (under 21) will be granted US Lawful Permanent Residency (GREEN CARD)
  • No minimum requirements as to age, to speak English, employment experience, or education
  • Investor and family may live/work anywhere in the United States. Minor Children may obtain employment, subject to age, state and governmental laws and restrictions.
  • Education benefits including admission to Universities at US residents costs.
  • The EB-5 program does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a day to day basis.

How to get a Student visa in the US

The United States welcomes foreign citizens who come to the United States to study.Before applying for a visa, all student visa applicants are required to be accepted and approved by their school or program.

Once accepted, educational institutions will provide each applicant the necessary approval documentation to be submitted when applying for a student visa.

F1-Visa is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school,such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you need an F-1 visa.
You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.

If you plan engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution then you need an M-1 visa.

Click Here See more information

Student Image US Public Schools

U.S. law does not permit foreign students to attend public elementary school (kindergarten to 8th grade) or a publicly funded adult education program. Hence, F-1 visas cannot be issued for study at such schools.

An F-1 visa can be issued for attendance at a public secondary school (grades 9 to 12), but the student is limited to a maximum of 12 months at the school. The school must also indicate on the Form I-20 that the student has paid the unsubsidized cost of the education and the amount submitted by the student for that purpose.

How To Apply

  • Step 1
    Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
  • Step 2
    Pay the visa application fee.
  • Step 3
    • Your passport number
    • The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt
    • The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
  • Step 4
    Visit the Consulate General on the date and time of your visa interview. You must bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one photograph taken within the last six months, and your current and all old passports. Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.